How does this happen every year? This holiday sneaks up on so many of us and it can be a make-or-break day in some relationships. Yes. It’s Valentine’s Day again and time to show those we love just how much we love them. Fortunately there’s still time to show some love to your customers and thank them for their business.
Here are a few ideas:
● Send a simple hand-written thank you note on special stationery created especially for your company with a holiday theme.
● Give a carnation to all customers that come into your business on the day.
● There’s nothing like a little candy to help get you through a rough afternoon at the office. Deliver personalized boxes to select customers.
● Put together a “Pamper Yourself” package for your best customers and give them a day at the spa or a gift certificate to a local restaurant.
● Make your customers a mix tape. Or rather, give them a gift card to download music from an online store. Consider making a suggested song list but be careful to make your selections appropriate for your audience.
● Cookies—or any baked goods for that matter—are great to share with an entire office. Send a dozen or two to your favorite clients.
Valentine’s Day is a commercial holiday you can capitalize on to show your customers that you care about their business. If you can’t find the time this year to do something special, mark your calendar in January to put together a customer appreciation plan for next year.
– NJC Printing provides quality digital and offset printing to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri and throughout the midwest. Please visit our website at www.NJCPrint.com to learn more about us or to Request An Estimate.